preconfigured(customized) cygwin install possible?

Hi,

I need to rollout an cygwin install with some customized default
settings and i was wondering if its possible to install cygwin
preconfigured?

What I had in mind is an cygwin configuration that runs sshd default and
together with an autorized_keys file. And rsync has to be installed. Its
to much pain to configure cygwin on every machine.

Maybe its needed to hack the cygwin installer? I was actually hoping
there was some feature for a customized install but i couldn't find
anything about it in the cygwin FAQ or in the mailing list archive.

As you might have guessed the goal is to easily back up multiple
machines. Maybe i'm just thinking in the wrong direction.

Thanks in advance,

Herman