RE: Apology

At 01:04 PM 11/15/2004, you wrote:
> [...]

Ugh!  I was hoping somebody wasn't going to point to that.  I honestly
thought about mentioning it myself but decided against is because it's a
dangerous place to point someone who doesn't know why they want what they
want (which is how I interpreted the original request, rightly or wrongly).  Obviously all of us who know about snapshots (and it's not like they are
hidden or anything - there's a link to them on the main page) know that they are moving targets representing ongoing development.  These are *not* the
same as the release versions available via 'setup.exe'.  And they come with
no list support.  If someone is willing to work with a random snapshot DLL,
then this is the place to get it.  If however they are looking for just
'cygwin1.dll' that is synonymous with the released version, they have to
pull that themselves from the 'cygwin' package in 'setup.exe'.

So I guess that leads us back to <http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#WJM>.

Holliston, MA 01746