Re: Getting latest version of cygwin1.dll

[Failed to reply to list when replying to sender; sorry]

How old are you not yet to have learned that saying 'Hey, you stupid bastards, you guys really suck, help me out now!' doesn't work?

Darkfalz wrote:

When I go to the main website, ALL I want to do is get the latest cygwin1.dll file. You SHOULD have a link to a zip containing it on the main page.

But no, instead you offer your stupid installer, or you offer a page to browse packages, but what do the packages contain? TEXT LISTING OF FILES WHICH AREN'T EVEN THERE!

Why do you have to make it so freaking hard for people who only need the dll to run cygwin programs?