ping: xmlcatalog problems? (was: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: docbook-xml42-4.2-3)

Marcel Telka wrote:

On Fri, Nov 12, 2004 at 11:03:49AM +0100, Patrick Eisenacher wrote:
I attached two catalogs. The first one was my original xml catalog
before the update. The latter one is the one after the update. Note: I
reconstructed the latter one from memory, so order of elements could
vary, but it shows the problems I reported.
It looks like there is a bug in xmlcatalog (from libxml2 package)
with group support...

I have libxml2-2.6.13 which is the latest at the mirrors and it works for me with the command from the postinstallscript from the latest docbook-xml42 release.

So what I did:
a. the latest docbook-xml42 postinstall script was used with the provided test catalog
b. this works for me, ie. the group entries were still ok.

What is your xmlcatalog version, mine is
$ cygcheck -c libxml2
Cygwin Package Information
Package              Version        Status
libxml2              2.6.13-1       OK

Where is the problem, where is the bug? Please provide details about what you saw and what you did to get to the point saying "looks like there is a bug in xmlcatalog".

Gerrit -- =^..^=