Re: xmlcatalog.exe - Unable To Locate DLL

Alex Vinokur wrote:

While installing I have got the following error message:
Is xmlcatalog called here from a postinstall script?
How can I know that?

Because you wrote "While installing" I thought you meant "while installing a package with setup.exe.

I cannot see any problem in your cygcheck output and I don't know
what you were actually doing as this error happens.

What do I need to do to reproduce this problem?  What are you actually
doing to reproduce it?

Gerrit -- =^..^=