RE: Problem with pthead.h - child's thread ending, causes main program to exit

  I dunno the language syntax, but I can see the design: set a breakpoint on
IsBadWritePtr, and have a macro routine that is called by that breakpoint,
that 1) issues the 'handle' instruction 2) issues a 'finish' to step until
out of IsBadWritePtr 3) cancels the 'handle' instruction 4) issues a 'cont'
to let the app continue running.

    cheers,
      DaveK