Re: Missing DocBook XML DTD

Jani Tiainen wrote:
Actually in my installation I have no /usr/share/xml/docbook-4.1.2, instead I have usr/share docbook-xml42, and under /usr/share/xml is _only_ libglade subdir...

Wondered that while looking those one of scripts...

Are packages installed improperly in wrong directory?

Hmmm, the cygwin docbook packages are there because the maintainer decided to put them there. Make symlinks or mount the according paths or change the script to your needs. You may also start a discussion with the docbook-x* maintainer to use paths like recommended by the FHS: http://www.pathname.com/fhs/pub/fhs-2.3.html#USRSHARESGMLSGMLANDXMLDATA
or like debian or fedora or whatever you think is better.

Gerrit
--
=^..^=