How to install a individual package

HI, all

Greeting to all mates. This is my first time here.

I installed from a local downloaded directory. (Since I cannot access
Internet in my office), and after installed that, I found I missed vim
and w32api, these two tar.gz file were broken. So I downloaded them
individually, and copy them (the tar.gz package, the setup.hint and md5
files) into their directories. Then I started setup.exe again, but
cannot find these two packages in the list. Wow, how can I install them?