RE: w32api 3.1 causes mysterious multiple definition errors

  Would the suitable fix be to delete the now-superfluous entries from autoload.c
rather than manipulate the behaviour of the w32api headers with a #define?  How
does all this interact with 9x, where there aren't any SID/ACL/Token functions?

    cheers,
      DaveK