Re: Issue with Cygwin Setup on slow and unstable connection

Igor Pechtchanski schrieb:
On Sun, 17 Oct 2004, Reini Urban wrote (slightly reordered):

http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PCYMTNQREAIYR

First off, it's enough to include the URL -- no need to quote the text at that URL.

I favored my approach.
He looked like a real beginner, that I didn't expect that he actually bothers to click on any cygwin url.

http://groups.google.com/groups?th=1ebcb6e9525fa75b

I've already offered to include in the above OLOCA entry a link to a page that lists methods for fixing reply quoting in many mailers. Are you willing to maintain such a page?

sorry, no.

Please!
 http://learn.to/quote/
--