RE: Setup failure: mount error

  ?!?!?!?  This seems highly improbable.  What else _could_ there be?  Maybe
something different in the environment vars between the two machines was
causing it?  Maybe some different software that was installed on the failing
machine was causing dll hell or something?

  Ever heard of InCtrl5?  Dead useful app, see if you can find a download of
it on the web somewhere.  Could be very useful if a situation like this ever
arises again: it takes a snapshot of your entire system (files and
registry), then you run an installer, then you run InCtrl5 again and it
takes another snapshot and compares the two, so you can see exactly all the
changes that an installer has made to your system.

    cheers,
      DaveK