[OT] Re: Spurious "You have multiple copies of cygwin1.dll on your syste m."

luke kendall wrote:

Apologies, I hadn't understood that the source of the error was me.
Unfortunately I think I'm overdue to change over to a new MUA - despite
having "Use From Address" set to: "Luke Kendall" luke.kendall@XXXX...
it doesn't seem to do the right thing. So I'll just have to suffer until I change clients, which seems fair.

Try setting it to: Your Name <name@domain>

Notice two things:

1. No quotes round your name - they're only required if you have special characters in your name.

2. angle brackets round your email address.

R.
--
http://robinbowes.com