Re: Fix: Socket problem w/ apache & perl cgi (fwd)

On Thu, Oct 07, 2004 at 03:06:02AM +0200, Reini Urban wrote:
>Larry Hall schrieb:
>>Yup, that's a known issue.  It's not actually Cygwin that requires the
>>'SYSTEMROOT' environment variable setting.  It's winsock. :-(
>
>"Known Issue". How I hate that word!
>
>Ok, I'll setup my private wikipage on just a wiki which will suite me.
>(and which allows it).

Huh?  You weren't a participant in this thread but you are responding as
if there was an issue here that you needed to know.

What does this have to do with anything?  Is this in reference to your
POSIX compliance thread?

>I will keep you informed then, so that you can discuss it on the
>mailing-list.

This is important for us to know because...?

cgf