Add requirement for SYSTEMROOT to FAQ?

Didn't we resolve that the need for SYSTEMROOT in the environment should
be in the FAQ at some point?

Joshua, could you add something about how SYSTEMROOT is required for proper
operation with winsock?

Or, even better yet, Corinna could we force SYSTEMROOT to be used
somehow but masked if someone removes it from the environment?

cgf