Where is the documentation for installing Win2K services for cvs, ftp, rlogin, inetd?

I found this (see below) via google. I've been spending hours wading thru
the documentation trying to find this information.

I've performed full installations of cygwin on two different computers in
June and yesterday preformed an update on one. I still don't have this file
/usr/doc/cygwin/cron.README on either computer.

Perhaps it would ease my sense of frustration if I understood the logic
behind having three different directories for documentation. There is
/usr/doc/cygwin/, /usr/share/doc and /usr/doc. Have I missed any?

Can someone send me a copy of /usr/doc/cygwin/cron.README? -- Oh never mind.

Oh -- just to prove my point: I just found (while composing this message)
c:/cygwin/usr/share/doc/Cygwin/cron.README and it contains the instructions
I was looking for!

Why does not c:/cygwin/usr/share/doc/cvs-1.11.17/README contain the
instructions for installing the W2K service for cvs? Where are the
instructions for this? c:/cygwin/usr/share/doc/Cygwin/cvs-1.11.17.README
does not contain the instructions for this either. Am I supposed to infer
them from c:/cygwin/usr/share/doc/Cygwin/cygrunsrv.README?

Where are the instructions for starting the services that implement rlogin
and ftp?

Where are the instructions for starting inetd as a WIN2K service? I looked
in c:/cygwin/usr/doc/xinetd-2.3.9/README and could not find the instructions
here either.

   Thanks,
      Siegfried

>On Fri, Sep 21, 2001 at 12:48:47PM -0400, roypgsqlcygwin ( at ) xemaps (
dot ) com wrote:
>> BTW, does cygwin itself run as some background application (service) in
NT?