Re-installing Cygwin

Hi,
I installed Cygwin according to the instructions at
ftp.octave.org/pub/octave/README.Windows
The installation went fairly smoothly.  I then launched the shell and FTPed
the octave-2.1.57.tar.gz.

Upon trying to unpack the source, I was getting file does not exist errors
whether I was in the directory,
using full paths, or anything else I tried.  So I removed cygwin according
the the instructions, deleting
all directories, clearing all registry keys, and removing icons and startup
menu entries.

Now when trying to re-setup, all I am seeing for packages are:  All,
Graphics, and Math.  I am not seeing
the other packages I need such as Archive, Devel, Text, Utils etc.

My question is:  Why do I not see all the packages that I saw in the
original Setup?

Thank you,
Mike Rochon

 This message is intended for the addressee only and may contain privileged
or confidential information. Unless you are the intended recipient, you may
not use, copy or disclose to anyone any information contained in this
message. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
author by replying to this message and then kindly delete the message. Thank
you.