Re: New packge: lighttpd-1.3.0

Brian Dessent schrieb:
I've got php-4.3.8 working fine as a DSO with Apache (a single 3.1M
cygphp4.dll.) This works for whatever modules/extensions are statically
included, but obviously that's not quite acceptable.

great! It least the small solution.

If you "--enable-foo=shared" you get a foo.a file in the modules dir, but this
is not a win32 executable and so it cannot be dlopen()'d.  I'm still
working on how to get these extension modules working, when I do I'll
ITP the whole batch.

You could put the extensions into a seperate php-ext package, if the problem persists, just to get out the basic package. (libmysql static I assume) Or the extensions could be added later, if that's the only problem. -- Reini Urban