RE: Crontab issue

<BOFHMODE>

[Answers phone, cradles receiver under one ear...]

  What?  Sorry, what's that you say?  You're asking me if I could just give
full access to your network drive to the "Everyone" account, because you
don't know how to configure your access perms?  Certainly, just a
moment......

<clickety-click><tappa-tappa-tappity>

  ... that should take care of it for you.  No, no problem.  Bye.

[Hangs up receiver but doesn't even move hand away from cradle.  Waits five
seconds.  BRRRRRING!  Pick up.]

  What?  Your files?  What, *all* of them?  What, *completely* vanished?
Yes, well, you do understand that when you say you want to give full access
to your network drive to everyone in the world, that that really does mean
*full* access?  What, backups?  I'll just check.

[Long pause.  Almost audible sound of nerves at breaking point at the far
end of the phone line].

 .... Well, maybe.  Let's discuss your credit card details......

</BOFHMODE>

...full apologies to Simon Travaglia. <g>

    cheers,
      DaveK