RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated cygwin Package: procmail-3.22-10

'Mind' is a bit too strong; I just found it a bit odd so I mentioned it!  I
didn't care enough to even suggest it should be changed, but was curious.

> It certainly is a correct and informative statement

...but utterly irrelevant since a) Cygwin isn't Red Hat Linux and b) this
particular package of procmail is not the RHL one to which the statement
refers.  Might as well say "The procmail program is used by Solaris 2.5 for
all local mail delivery" in a cygwin packaging description....  [assuming
that that version of solaris did in fact use procmail; otherwise you could
substitute any other open source app that also exists in a cygwin version to
make the same point.]

>and it is one that
> wouldn't be correct if you changed "Red Hat" to "Cygwin".

<koff> Isn't this a bit of a strawman argument?  I don't recall suggesting
making such a change, so I'm not sure what relevance the possible validity
or otherwise of such a change is to this topic....

> So, IMHO, there's nothing anything wrong with it.

  Well YJM, we all knew that!

    cheers,
      DaveK