pthread_join() broken on Cygwin 1.5.11-1?

I just upgraded my Cygwin installation to the new 1.5.11-1 release, and now one of my applications behaves strangely.

The application in question is multi-threaded. Everything seems to be working fine until the application tries to exit. The application consists of the main thread and several subordinate (worker) threads. At termination, each worker thread calls pthread_exit() and the main thread calls pthread_join(thread_id,NULL) on each worker thread. After upgrading to 1.5.11-1, the pthread_join() no longer returns - the entire application immediately exits on the first call to pthread_join().

- John