This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATON for opengl.
- From: Mark Hannah <mg_hannah at yahoo dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 10:41:38 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATON for opengl.
- Reply-to: mark at mark-hannah dot co dot uk
Of course, my previous message should have said that I
get a STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION when I try to run the
executable....it compiles just fine.
...it was late!
Actually, this doesn't just happen for opengl
programs, I also see it when trying to run
"hellogui.c" from chapter 4 of the cygwin users guide.
I cut 'n pasted the code and compiled using :-
gcc -mwindows hellogui.c -o hellogui.exe
Am I missing something?
Would love to get this working!
___________________________________________________________ALL-NEW Yahoo! Messenger - all new features - even more fun! http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html