This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: understanding effects of moving addons from site_perl to vendor_perl
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 13:52:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: understanding effects of moving addons from site_perl to vendor_perl
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <413144A1.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit @ cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
> It's essentially a lack of planning/coordination between the perl and
> perl-libwin32 maintainers.
The libwin32 maintainer is not following the list and discussion.
I think I can include libwin32 with the main perl package, but there
are problems building it, there is a bug in some w32api headers and
one part is not building at all (OLE).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html