This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin sshd started as service doesn't respect mount points
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 14:56:22 -0400
- Subject: Re: cygwin sshd started as service doesn't respect mount points
- References: <411C71FF.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4124E3FB.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Aug 19, 2004 at 07:31:39PM +0200, Claus-Thomas Buhl wrote:
>Ok. Problem solved. I had to remove the registry key
>HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solution\Cygwin\mounts v2\/home/buhl
JUST USE THE `mount' COMMAND. THAT IS WHAT IT IS THERE FOR.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html