This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: c dot m dot reveley at sussex dot ac dot uk
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 00:02:48 +0200
- Subject: Re: ImageMagick
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <3125925B824C023828E1A9F9@[169.254.189.8]>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit @ cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
> I'm getting a problem with ImageMagick 6.0.3-1
The maintainer is busy, please be patient.
> I really, really, need to get this to work!!
> although its offtopic, if anyone knows of another way of converting a X
> bitmap (.xbm) to an .eps file for inclusion in a LaTeX document I'd be most
> most grateful. The native win32 ImageMagick does not seem to work; it
> creates a dodgy .eps file that nothing can read, including itself.
There is always a Cygwin version available at the IM website, go
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html