This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with identify.exe in ImageMagick 6.0.3
- From: Ola Nilsson <ola at fam-nilsson dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 22:35:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: Problem with identify.exe in ImageMagick 6.0.3
- Organization: @Home
- References: <email@example.com>
Ola Nilsson <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Since I was not able to find any record of this in the archive, I send
> this to the list. With the latest ImageMagick version, 6.0.3, I get a
> problem with identify.
> <execution output>
> </execution output>
> Anyone else noticed this?
Someone had noticed this. Just for possible future searchers, Ronald
Hecht helped me by pointing me to this thread:
Thanks for the help!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html