RE: INT32: jmorecfg.h

  I remember hitting this problem with a cygwin build of libjpeg once.  The
correct answer is probably that jmorecfg.h shouldn't arbitrarily define
INT32 globally without first performing an autoconf test to see if there's
something in the system includes that already provides it, isn't it?

    cheers,
      DaveK