cygcheck does not work if the mount point is mounted with -X option

Hi,
 I had mounted my /usr/bin by using mount -X option, which says 'treat all
files under mount point as cygwin executable'. This I did because "ls"
command was not able to process command line arguments whose length
exceeds certain limit. Refer
But then I found that cygcheck does not work.
when I run " cygcheck ls " it prints  the help message
.
Usage: cygcheck [OPTIONS] [PROGRAM...]
Check system information or PROGRAM library dependencies

 -c, --check-setup   check packages installed via setup.exe
 -d, --dump-only     no integrity checking of package contents (requires

-c)

How could I get both working together?

You could see this problem by mounting your /usr/bin with mount -X option.
Any help will be highly appriciated.

regards
Vinay