To cygwin postgresql maintainer: tutorial RFC

To the cygwin postgresql maintainer, Jason Tishler,

I've written some documentation regarding the configuration of PostgreSQL on Cygwin. Most of the actual commands specified on the tutorial have been copied from the README which you wrote on the cygwin documentation. However, I would like to get some of your comments before I post about its existence on some postgresql mailing lists.

The link to the doc is this:

http://www.geocities.com/cfflorendo/postgresql-cygwin.html

The source is posted there too. I wouldn't mind patches or diffs for corrections.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Carlo
------