Permission Problem while installing Cygwin as admin

Hello *

Problem: Cygwin is installed with very restrictive Permissions
         / and directories below have only access rights for the installing user
	no one else ...
         Selected was a "shared" install, not user specific

Q:

- is there any script or workaround to get correct permissiens for cygwin tree ?

-remark: i installed as a privileged user with adminprivs
         but the user is a user configured on a domain controller
         not as local admin.
         I have all admin privileges on install host !

This seems have led to two problems:

all group perms are shown as mkgroup
all files / dirs belong to my account and have complete restrictive perms

In list mails i found as workaround: create e.g. c:cygwin before install and give
permissions to users, then install. Is there any other solution to avoid reinstall
or how can i understand the reasons ...

TIA
Micha