Re: UNC Pathname Handling within Applications

Hi,

* Christopher Faylor wrote (2004-07-17 03:50):
>I don't understand why it matters that the first message would be
>deleted since you can't predict if the message would be directly to you
>or to the cygwin list.  However, please don't enlighten me since I can
>live with not knowing.  More importantly, your personal email
>preferences and my ignorance of same are really off-topic here.

I explained that point before, but since you also seem to deprecate
personal communication (and even make this point clear), I won't
follow up on that.

Thorsten
--
He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening
mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me.