Re: COM Port Question

Thank you for your response. I was wondering if there
any way of testing whether the device attached to
COM1, is receiving any data. I have done ls-al
/dev/com1 and I see the file. However, how can I
verify that the device attached is receiving any data.
Any idea? Any utilities provided to monitor the serial
port?

--Mona

http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using-specialnames.html#AEN825