ENQUIRY!

We are conducting a standard process investigation on behalf of
Habib Bank Plc . This investigation involves a client who shares
the same surname with you and also the circumstances surrounding
investments made by this client at  Habib Bank Republic , the Private
Banking arm of Habib Bank Plc.

The Habib Bank Plc Banking client died interstate and
nominated no successor in title over the investments made with the bank.
The
essence of this communication with you is to request you provide us
information/comments on any or all of the four issues:

1)Are you aware of any relative/relation who shares your same name
whose last known contact address was London, UK?
2)Are you aware of any investment of considerable value made by such a
person at the Private Banking Division of  Habib Bank Plc?
3)Born on the 29th October 1930
4)Can you establish beyond reasonable doubt your eligibility to assume
status of successor in title to the deceased?

It is pertinent that you inform us ASAP whether or not you are familiar
with this personality that we may put an end to this communication with
you and our inquiries surrounding this personality.
You must appreciate that we are constrained from providing you with
more detailed information at this point.
Please respond to this mail as soon as possible to afford us the
opportunity to close this investigation.
Thank you for accommodating our enquiry.

Mr Larry Hanks..

****PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL***** This e-mail and any attached files
are
confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the
addressee, any disclosure,reproduction, copying, distribution, or other
disseminationor use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error please notify the sender
immediately and then delete this e-mail. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed
to be secure or error free as information can be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore
does not accept any errors or omissions in
the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission.