Re: mod-php4 missing from cygwin distro

Max Bowsher wrote:

Lex Ein wrote:

Larry Hall wrote:

I would be very grateful to anyone who could give me leads on what happened
to the php libs.

mod-php4 is not part of the distribution at this time. There are plans to
re-add it in the future. No, I don't know when that will be. ;-)

What were the reasons for removal?

The Cygwin Apache maintainer repeatedly failed to respond to bugs in his packages, resulting in them being pulled from the distribution.

A new mantainer volunteered, and restored apache to the distribution, but has not yet done the same with all the extra apache
modules.

Max.

Ok. Looking forward to its full blown restoration to the apache distro.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Carlo Florendo y Flora
Astra Philippines Inc.