"select" returns error "Bad file descriptor" when called with a copy of "svc_fdset" (defined at "rpc.h") as it's readfds argument

Dear forum users.

I once again ask you to help me to solve my problem. I attached an easy
example that works under Linux and FreeBSD.

The example consists of a trivial rpc program with no procedures. When it's
executed without any parameters in a command line it uses svc_run procedure
to enter the loop in which rpc requests being handled. When it's executed
with any parameter it implements the mentioned loop using "select" and
"svc_getreqset". Only when the program is executed under cygwin in that
second mode "select" returnes error "Bad file descriptor".

Lev.