Setting up cygwin so other users can run processes on my computer

I'm a bit of a novice to cygwin, but after installing it on my PC, I was very
pleased with the ability to compile my C++ code with g++ and get faster runtimes
than on our SUN servers at work.

What I would like to do is enable another colleague to run processes on my
computer.  Is it possible to set up Cygwin such that he can telnet to my machine
and run a process?

Thanks in advance

Rajiv