Latest setup causes crash on winxp pro

I downloaded the latest setup.exe from the cygwin.com and it crashed
when I ran it.  Windows stuff says AppName: setup.exe offset: 000df270.
Attached is a copy of the executable and a copy of the appcompat.txt
file both in a tarball.

Please note that my machine has no drive named "C", but instead my
primary drive is lettered "F".  Please also note that the setup.exe.old
file I got off of one of the mirrors is working just fine and I am
installing Cygwin from that one as I write this message.  Thanks!

~ Michael D. Stemle, Jr. <><

P.S. - The qmail server for this mailing list is a royal pain in the
neck.