OT (WAY) RE: Carriage Returns

Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Jun 2004, DePriest, Jason R. wrote:

I recently had a system crash and I completely forgot about
Outlook-QuoteFix when I got my new system.  Thanks for reminding about
this great tool.  I'm using it now.

-Jason

Confidentiality notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.