RE: Carriage Returns

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004, DePriest, Jason R. wrote:

> [...]

MIT = Meanie In Training (no offense to the similarly named institution).

Do you Google: <http://google.com/search?q=outlook+raw+addresses+replies>?

> I usually manually fix the email addresses, but I didn't remember to do
> it.
>
> Also, I'm guessing nobody else gets this problem, or someone would have
> mentioned it: I get the confidentiality disclaimer appended *TWICE*.
> Exchange sticks it on once when the message goes out, and, since it
> recognized that I'm an employee, sticks another one on when it comes
> back in.

Nasty, but I guess we have no control over bureaucratic idiocy.  Just grin
and bear it.

> I was wondering if John Kramer could try NOBINMODE in his CYGWIN
> environment variable to try to get around the issues he has.

Actually, nobinmode just deals with pipes.  I think what he might want is
actually PERLIO=crlf (a WAG based on a garbled description of the problem
in the OP's message).
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/