RE: LARGE FILE SUPPORT for tar in cygwin

Hello,

I am using cygwin version 1.3.6 on my windows 2003 server platform. I
heavily rely on the tar application provided by cygwin. I know that the
current version of tar that I am using is not able to read file sizez
greater than 2GB. Is there any newer version of tar which is available in
cygwin which supports file sizes greater than 2GB ??? I heavily rely on
this application to work...  Please let me know if there is any other way
I can compile tar so that it can support file sizes greater than 2GB

Thanks

Vijay Rajendrarao