Re: cygwin Nightly Snapshots - NOT obvious enough

>> On Mon, Jun 07, 2004 at 02:26:49PM -0700, Lex Ein wrote:
>> http://www.cygwin.com/snapshots/
>> "Cygwin Interim Snapshots"
>> Whoo, racy.
>> Guess I missed the party.

> Ok, ok.  I added a subtitle to the snapshot page to make it's true nature
> more obvious.

> cgf

First of all - where's the 900 number?

Second - where's all the pop-ups with disabled exit points when you try to
navigate away from the page?

Third - when is cgf re-locating to Amsterdam?

Fourth - with competing sites like *bang bus*  and  *bang boat*  should't
the page be renamed to  *Captain cgf's bang Linux-like environment for
Windows" where innocent unsuspecing OS's are picked up and .....

You get the picture ....

"WellChoice, Inc." made the following
 annotations on 06/08/2004 05:14:03 AM
Attention!  This electronic message contains information that may be legally confidential and/or privileged.  The information is intended solely for the individual or entity named above and access by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please reply immediately to the sender that you have received the message in error, and delete it. Release/Disclosure Statement