RE: cygwin gcc performance

On Fri, 4 Jun 2004, Hannu E K Nevalainen wrote:

> [...]

FYI, the above didn't run the MinGW gcc -- it ran the Cygwin gcc with a
MinGW target.  The difference is that the MinGW gcc is a Windows native
application, whereas Cygwin's gcc, even with -mno-cygwin, uses the POSIX
layer (even if the applications produced by it don't).
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu