Re: could not open default font 'fixed' - revisited

First, please start a new thread instead of replying to a message from an
unrelated thread -- otherwise it screws up the threading.  Second, you've
sent this to the wrong list -- redirecting this to cygwin-xfree.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu