SetSystemPowerState(), Where are you?

Dear group,

I am recently intrigued by the command shudown, which doesn't work properly
on my Windows NT. So, I digged into it's source code. After a few find, nm
and grep, I find the functions SetSystemPowerState(), which could be
generating the problem. But I can't go further down, because I couldn't find
the source of SetSystemPowerState().

I have been confused for days, so I came here. In fact I have four
questions:

1. What development tools do you guys use to get rid of " find, nm, grep".
2. Is w32api/libkernel32.a/ds00721.o/SetSystemPowerState@8 ( out put of
nm -A libkernel32) the link to the defination of the function
SetSystemPowerState? What does @8 mean?
3. Where can I find the Makefile for ds00721.o?
4. Where is the source code of SetSystemPowerState()?