IPtraf for cygwin?

Hello everyone.

I have a quetion.
I would like to install "iptraf" on my cygwin system.
I´ve been searching the web, cygwin faq, forums etc.

As far as I can conclude the IPTraf package isnt ported to cygwin.
(Please correct me if im wrong....)

Therefore ive conclude that i have to port it in the following way
using cygbuild.

1. unpack the source (is the binary enought) and recompile it.
2. Install it in some library.
3. Use cygbuild to compress it to a cygwin-package.

Is this right? Is it possible to use IPtraf on cygwin.
Im new to cygwin but am deifnatly up for the challenge.

Comments and answers are much welcome.

Thnx in advance.

Kristoffer Nordström