problems running programs with wGui

Hi all!

I'm experiencing several problems with the wGui library under cygwin
(http://wgui.sourceforge.net), which uses SDL and FreeType:

Now, I compiled this library under GNU/Linux and had no problem compiling, linking and running programs which used it. Same situation doing this with the mingw32. But then, I compiled it as I did with the mingw32, with cygwin and then it didn't work anymore (but compiled without errors and linked with just one
warning:
"warning: cannot find entry symbol _WinMainCRTStartup; defaulting to 00401000"), which I have read it's not really too much a problem.

The "funny" thing is that programs compiled which used the SDL have that same warning work fine, and "funnier" is that the program "doesn't work" except if I run it from the cygwin console. When I say that it doesn't work I mean that it doesn't even arrive to 'main'.

Taking out the '-mwindows' parameter and running the program under cmd it gives
me this error:

    89 [main] ? 2024 init_cheap: Couldn't reserve 9194692 bytes of space for cygwin's heap, Win32 error 487
C:\WINDOWS\Escritorio\New Folder\calculador\calculadora.exe (2024): *** AllocationBase 0x0, BaseAddress 0x616E0000, RegionSize 0x4A0000, State 0x10000

I read the thread at http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2002-06/threads.html#00803, but I'm using w2k, and as said, other programs run correctly using other or none libraries, but also this library works fine in other environments.

Could anybody point at something I'm doing wrongly?

Thank you in advance, and sorry for my English
Pablo Orduña Fernández