Re: NFS server issue with directory permissions (fwd)

Hello, Slavo,

On Fri, May 14, 2004 at 08:08:07PM +0200, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> I read your mail sent to cygwin news at Sat, 15 Feb 2003 20:02:23 with
> subject: NFS server issue with directory permissions
>
> I do have the same problem with my cygwin-nfsd. Could you solve the problem
> you had ? (Stale NFS file handle, Can not stat: .../lib)

I've seen related problems, but never had the time to look deeper.
Running nfsd under strace showed that, IIRC, after some moment stat was
not able to find cygwin root and tried to stat the directories relative
to Windows drive root. Perhaps someone could help if you send the strace
output of nfsd.

With kind regards,
Baurjan.