Re: efax on cygwin

Brian Ford wrote:

You don't need to be a "cygwin developer" to get a package included in the
distribution.  See:

http://cygwin.com/setup.html#submitting

if you are interested in maintaining it yourself.

Interesting procedure.

But the facts are: I'm not a real cygwin user because I work with Linux systems most of the times. This time I needed to have efax on windows, so I tried to compile it. I succeeded but I still need to fix some minor issues (few runtime warnings etc). I would appreciate the help of some developer which knows cygwin a bit better than me :)

I will try to prepare a package ready for the distribution, I don't know if I will be able to maintain it...

ciao Alessio Sangalli