RE: How to set the colors of terminfo's standout mode?

C)  None of the above.  Anything which you can find dozens of hits for in a
matter of a few seconds simply by entering the most obvious possible search
string into google just is *not* "hard to come by".

> Still working in increasing my meanness to the level that
> make justice to
> my despise of low-IQ Internet users.

  Don't make me get my troll-o-meter out again.  You wouldn't like it if I
did that!

    cheers,
      DaveK