FW: How to set the colors of terminfo's standout mode?

Here's the script that I use to see how things look and remind me of the
codes.  Don't forget to put in the escapes where appropriate.  Or use the
script in the attached file.

======cut======
#!/bin/sh
gawk '	BEGIN	{
	print " 0 black    1 red    2 green  3 yellow   4 blue   5
magenta  6 cyan    7 white "
	for (F = 30; F < 38; F++) {
		for (I = 0; I < 2; I++) {
			for (B = 40; B < 48; B++) {
				printf "[%i;%i;%im%i;%i;%i;5
", I, F, B, I, F, B
				}
			printf "\n"
			}
		}
	exit 0
	}' | \
sed -e 's/ $//'
echo ' 7 = reverse video = 30;47
 8 = conceal = 30 '
echo 'ln;colH = set cursor position,  #A = up,  #B = down,  #C = right,  #D
= left,
s = save cursor position,  u = restore cursor position
2J = clear screen,  K = clear to end of line,  7l = no line wrapping'

Enjoy!