Re: zsh & lilypond

Peter A. Castro writes:

> Seriously, can you point me to this documented problem?

man zsh

> And, it appears this may be a platform specific issue

IIRC, it is a configuration issue.  Configurations often differ
between platforms and installations.

> , as I can't seem to reproduce it under Linux or Cygwin for anything
> V4.0.3 and up (and, yes I've just been trying it).

Yes, well that's grand for you, but far too little incentive for me to
probably break it again for others.

>> added code to work around documented brokenness of that
>> @!"`%&#$ zsh, on user request.

> And, I'd have to question why you have to special case for zsh in the
> first place.

What exactly in `on user request' do you find so hard to understand?

You did not even read this thread, did you?

>>    http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2003-08/msg00007.html

Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke@gnu.org> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter